Our Daily Bread office in Jakarta is currently looking for an EDITOR and a WEB DEVELOPER to serve with us in making God’s Word known so that more people in Indonesia can have access to the life-changing wisdom of the Bible and come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
General Requirement :
- Christ-centered and ministry-focused.
- Proficient in English, both in written and oral form
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player
- Ensuring a quality translation of resources in Bahasa Indonesia by editing and proofreading
- Coordinating a team of translators in order to work together to produce timely resources
- Working closely with project initiators and the production team to ensure that projects are done according to plan
- Diploma or Bachelor degree from Bahasa Inggris or Bahasa Indonesia major
- Mastering Indonesian spelling, grammar, and structure
- Experienced in text or book editing
- Able to work with tight deadlines, excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Having attended a translation/editing/writing workshop is a plus
WEB DEVELOPER (Fresh Grads are welcomed)
Work Team: Information Services
- Administers the technical aspects of all internet-related applications/services, including application and template development, testing and deployment.
- Ensures that all projects are thoroughly tested and meet the quality requirement of the ministry.
- Support global work from different language, location and timezone.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in web design techniques like responsive design, media queries, and website optimization.
- Proficiency in Content Management Systems, eCommerce Systems, and Email Marketing Systems (eg WordPress and Magento) would be an advantage.
- Experience with WordPress theme and plugin development would be an advantage.
- Proficiency with version control software, specifically Git.
Please send your application letter and CV to :
Yayasan ODB Indonesia
or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org