YMI WEB DEVELOPER
Wondering what this role entails? The information below should help. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the team, send us your CV.
- Christ-centered and ministry-focused.
- Able to work from office based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Able to speak and write in English.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in teams.
- Willing and able to learn quickly.
- Both fresh graduates and candidates with experience are welcome.
- Maintain YMI.today website, and all other YMI services (e.g. microsites, mobile application, messaging bot, etc).
- Use technology to find creative ways to streamline our processes, validate the effectiveness of our efforts, and fulfill our goals in the most efficient way.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in web design techniques like responsive design, media queries, and website optimization.
- Proficiency in Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) would be an advantage.